Over the course of 50 years there has been an analysis of the most successful doctors and their programs. You may be surprised at who is number one:
- Cancer is an organism that is competing with the body in some ways. It is a very logical process. Consider cancer as a process that has its own particular map. If you can draw your own map, or your own issues, you will know how to use the map and information to bring yourself back to help. Please let us know if we can help you construct your personal map to a healthy life.
- Unknown emotional experiences, often referred to as “Recall Healing”. This issue and the addressing of this issues successfully allowed this doctor to have the highest success rate with cancer of anyone in the world. With no irony, it started with the loss of his son. It took many years for his clinic to accept this as an important part of the process of healing. This is often the “third rail” for many people. Once you realize what it pertains to, you will be more likely to study it and use it to your benefit and that of your family. Over 40,000 people and their health challenges were helped with this therapy.
- Enzymes: In 1878 a doctor discovered the key to controlling cancer. The pancreas makes an enzyme that dissolves cancer cells. It breaks down the wall of the cancer formation, regardless of the size, and helps the body deal with it by making it weak so the body’s immune system will make cancer less of an issue. The design of the body is truly amazing. This doctor helped more than 25,500 people resolve their cancer. The strength of the enzyme is very important. There are enzymes with an assay strength of 1,500, which most people buy and there is one with an assay level of 809,000. If you are using enzymes with only a 1,500 assay, which would you prefer? The one used by the most successful doctor?
- Chinese Herbs: This doctor had cancer and a motivation to heal without surgery, chemo, or radiation. Fortunately for everyone, he was determined to live and used his genius to find answers. This drive brought him to China. He was a guest speaker explaining the logical process of cancer and how it functions in the body. Fortunately for him one of the next speakers was a Chinese doctor who was very impressed with his explanation. That doctor was part of a 1,000 years of Chinese medical history whose expertise was Chinese herbs for treating cancer. They created a relationship and allowed this doctor to bring those herbs to the United States. This is the doctor with the third highest success rate for helping people with cancer.
- Testing: The number one issue with all people diagnosed with cancer is testing. Conventional methods use CT scan, PET scans, tumor markers, and biopsies. Do these give the person an accurate story? People are told many things about these testing methods but most of what a person is told is not accurate. Write to us to find out more. There are many wonderful methods for testing that are not only accurate but do not harm the patient in the process.