EMF Safety Store: The quality source for reliable EMF help.
EARN MORE About the Emerging EMF Public Health Issue from Scientists, Physicians and Other Experts at www.ElectromagneticHealth.org
This site is for people who want to learn how to assess home and office environments for electromagnetic fields, and how to remediate electromagnetic safety problems if they exist. Our philosophy is that one should first learn how to clean up one’s personal environment, and especially one’s sleeping and office environments where one spends long hours. To that end, we offer you a selection of high value-added and economical measurement and safety resources screened and described by expert EMF consultant, Stan Hartman of Radsafe in Boulder, CO.
For more information about electromagnetic factors in health please read the Book, Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution, available at www.ElectromagneticHealth.org. There you will also find much valuable educational content on this emerging public health issue. Learn—and come back often!
- Meters. You’ll find a range of meters and detectors here for electric, magnetic and radiofrequency fields, so you can start becoming an EMF detective. It is only when you measure the fields that you can know what fields are present, and how, and from what direction, to remediate with assurance. See Meters.
- Bed Canopies. Create a bedroom sleep sanctuary so you rest undisturbed by electromagnetic fields and wake up more refreshed in the morning. People who are electrically sensitive find shielding bed canopies essential, as do high performance athletes and, increasingly, business executives bathed in frequencies all day. See Bed Canopies.
- Shielding Fabrics. Shielding fabric by the foot can be used to line curtains, walls and can even be put under carpets or desk chair pads to shield from the Wi-Fi of neighbors downstairs.See Shielding Fabric.
- Shielding Films. Placing plastic shielding film on glass windows can significantly block out ambient radiofrequency radiation-from where it comes into the building most easily. See Shielding Films.
- Shielding Paints. Metallic water-based paint can be placed under latex paints or wallpapers. Suitable for many types of exterior surfaces as well. Caution: Needs grounding and should not be installed without the services of an electrician. Also, do not put shielding paint on the walls if the room will contain RF emitting devices, such as computers, cell phones, wi-fi, compact fluorescent bulbs, etc. See Shielding Paints.
- “Dirty Electricity” Meter and Filters. Increasingly, high frequency transients get on wall wiring and create unhealthy fields. This is especially so in downtown urban environments or where one is operating electronic equipment of various kinds. To see if you have “dirty electricity”, purchase a Dirty Power Meter, then neutralize transients by putting at least one Graham-Stetzer filter in one of the wall sockets on each circuit. See Dirty Electricity Filters and Meter.
- Reducing Cell Phone Headsets, Cell Phone Cases This is the best headset-the one where the sound travels up the plastic air tube limiting the amount of radiation to your brain from either cell phones or portable phones. If you must use a cell phone, using this headset will reduce radiation to the brain significantly. Hands Free RF Reducing Headset. See RF-Reducing Cell Phone Headsets.
- Cell Phone Warning Signage. See Cell Phone Warning Signage.
- Books and Other Resources. See Books and Other Resources.
- Grounding Devices. See Grounding Devices.
- Computer Accessories. See Computer Accessories.
Return Policy: 14 days to return unopened items in new condition for refund of purchase price less shipping and handling and 20% restocking fee. No returns on paints or on custom goods such as cut fabrics and films. To return items contact Emilyo@ElectromagneticHealth.org for authorization and shipping instructions.
To obtain the E-Book, Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution, which goes into depth on safety and remediation concerns for consumers click here.
For questions please email Emilyo@ElectromagneticHealth.org.
- Bed Canopies.
- Shielding Fabrics.
- Shielding Films.
- Shielding Paints.
- “Dirty Electricity” Meter and Filters
- Reducing Cell Phone Headsets, Cell Phone Cases
- Cell Phone Warning Signage
- Books and Other Resources
- Grounding Devices.
- Computer Accessories.
LEARN MORE! Go to www.ElectromagneticHealth.org to hear free audio interviews of scientists talking about electromagnetic factors in health. You can purchase the E-Book: “Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution” there and hear the answers to 110 common questions on this topic asked by the audience at the Commonwealth Club of California.
Get up to speed now and create safe environments for you and your family!
EMF Petition Flyer PDF – Distribute in Your Community!